January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it does matter otherwise he wouldn't constantly keep playing there and scoring goals

And he does have like

He's fast pacy and can beat a man, things a winger should have

( I prefer him up top as well btw )

Really? Has he ever beat a man in a wide position? He is mostly ineffective out wide regardless of where Silva used to play him.

In general I prefer what Bernard can bring but he’s not been as good this season. Not sure how that’s confusing.

Walcott literally has one assist all season, Bernard only has one assist too but has 3 goals. How on earth can you say Walcott has been our best winger?

He’d be fantastic if he had an end product, all of which he used to have up to about 4-5 years ago

First thing this club should be doing is bringing John Lundstram back.He's actually what we are crying out for. People can turn their nose up because we sold him,or he plays for Sheff Utd,But he's the type of center midfielder we can build our team round.Young,Hungry,will play for the badge,and he's and Evertonian too boot. We could spend all day on here putting up players from all round the world, which in the long run will probably do is no good but in all honesty the likes of an Ex Everton academy player is a great starting point to bringing the right type of player in.

Really? Has he ever beat a man in a wide position? He is mostly ineffective out wide regardless of where Silva used to play him.

How is he ineffective outside when most of his goals are scored when he's playing out wide?

For me Richarlison isn't JUST a winger or isn't JUST a striker, he's one of them attackers who can play anywhere in the front 3 ( which he has done constantly for us )

But the fact is he's played the vast majority of his games outwide, there for he is a better winger than Walcott

First thing this club should be doing is bringing John Lundstram back.He's actually what we are crying out for. People can turn their nose up because we sold him,or he plays for Sheff Utd,But he's the type of center midfielder we can build our team round.Young,Hungry,will play for the badge,and he's and Evertonian too boot. We could spend all day on here putting up players from all round the world, which in the long run will probably do is no good but in all honesty the likes of an Ex Everton academy player is a great starting point to bringing the right type of player in.

I'm sure Lundstram is a red mate...

How is he ineffective outside when most of his goals are scored when he's playing out wide?

For me Richarlison isn't JUST a winger or isn't JUST a striker, he's one of them attackers who can play anywhere in the front 3 ( which he has done constantly for us )

But the fact is he's played the vast majority of his games outwide, there for he is a better winger than Walcott

Most of his goals are scored from central areas actually, they’re more or less all poachers finishes. Can’t think of a time he’s ever skinned a full back and whipped a cross in like a traditional winger does. I agree he’s a striker that can play wide as part of a front 3 if needed, but that isn’t a winger.

Most of his goals are scored from central areas actually, they’re more or less all poachers finishes. Can’t think of a time he’s ever skinned a full back and whipped a cross in like a traditional winger does. I agree he’s a striker that can play wide as part of a front 3 if needed, but that isn’t a winger.

Newcastle away he put one on a plate. But that's not because he's a winger, its cause he's good at football. He's a centre forward and it's so obvious.

Because he is a poacher yes, doesn't alter the fact that he is also a winger

He scores a fair few goals from ghosting in from wide positions as well

He went to watch Liverpool in champions league final

Status
Not open for further replies.