January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
...PSG RB, Colin Dagba, linked.

There could be something in this.

I posted sometime ago we were getting a young, black, french right back from a French club.

I took a bit of stick for it at the time cause I had no name but this could be the lad.

I know for certain he’d was over here. He flew in, got took to Finch Farm and told people he was signing.

It never happened when I thought it was a certainty but this does sound like the lad.

...I honestly don’t know of him, 5ft 7in RB would be a concern.

I went to see PSG when in Paris a few years ago and they had a youngster at RB who was really impressive. Tall and rangy he had some stride on him. Can’t remember his name!!

They have a habit at the minute of selling all their best academy products but he’s one of the few actually getting first team minutes. I wouldn’t worry about the height.

...PSG RB, Colin Dagba, linked.
Oo would be nice.

I went to see PSG when in Paris a few years ago and they had a youngster at RB who was really impressive. Tall and rangy he had some stride on him. Can’t remember his name!!

I posted sometime ago we were getting a young, black, french right back from a French club.

I took a bit of stick for it at the time cause I had no name but this could be the lad.

I know for certain he’d was over here. He flew in, got took to Finch Farm and told people he was signing.

It never happened when I thought it was a certainty but this does sound like the lad.
They have a habit at the minute of selling all their best academy products but he’s one of the few actually getting first team minutes. I wouldn’t worry about the height.
...from the clips, he reminds me of a right-sided Ashley Cole.

Signed a 4.5 year extension with PSG last week...[/QUOTE]

I get your point, but he's the same height as Baines.

I get your point, but he's the same height as Baines.

...I know, but going forward (I think) we need athleticism in the team, we need to be different. That last successful side we had of the mid-80s had great physicality and quality at full-back (Stevens and Van den Hauwe). It’s a real bonus to have that pace and power in the back line.

It would certainly be part of my transfer strategy.

Last edited:

That is Sidibe I guess you're talking about...Colin is going nowhere as just signed one year extension in paris until 2024

I like the look of the lad who scored for Croatia against Wales last night -- disrupts a Wales attack, beats two men , lays the ball forward to an attacking player then gets on the end of the layback into the box to score. Brilliant. Probably out of our league financially though......

Status
Not open for further replies.