January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I ask...which of those are not better than our present squad,,,bearing in mind we sit 15th tonight going into October and an International break looming...

we sit 15th because the manager is struggling with changing the formation and solely focused on forcing players into a starting 11 that aren’t comfortable with it

so the answer is none of them. They’re all gash and I wouldn’t want any of them near our club

we sit 15th because the manager is struggling with changing the formation and solely focused on forcing players into a starting 11 that aren’t comfortable with it

so the answer is none of them. They’re all gash and I wouldn’t want any of them near our club

You're the poster who wanted Sam gone aren't you?

Why are you lighting a cigar mate and you are supposed to be an Evertonian?

Right now I don't see any reason why an Evertonian should be lighting a cigar.....???

That’s a poor attempt at either:
a) sarcasm
b) humour

anyway, yes I wanted that fat slob canned from this club, so please continue with your initial point

That’s a poor attempt at either:
a) sarcasm
b) humour

anyway, yes I wanted that fat slob canned from this club, so please continue with your initial point

Nice of you to dampen the fire there...I was just about to pick you up on Sam and your posts when he was manager, however, I do not think you are a necessarily a bad person but you just need likes on an internet forum...don't we all,

The initial point was that all those players named would improve EFC NOW...or at least in January when the transfer window is unlocked...

Nice of you to dampen the fire there...I was just about to pick you up on Sam and your posts when he was manager, however, I do not think you are a necessarily a bad person but you just need likes on an internet forum...don't we all,

The initial point was that all those players named would improve EFC NOW...or at least in January when the transfer window is unlocked...

please do, I need a laugh.

don forget what I posted about the little piss stained hobbit he had with him as well

Status
Not open for further replies.