January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've weakened ourselves this window instead of improving. I mean not by much, Lossl and Tosun aren't exactly huge losses, but we're one injury away in goal from playing a kid now.

Depressing.

They saw that they needed cover and then acted. Ancelloti identified that we needed a right winger and we haven't acted .
That's what is puzzling and a bit depressing is that we obviously needed someone there but haven't done anything despite being publicly identifed back in the AGM.
Man United are unlikely to win anything big but have actively tried to make their squad competitive .
I'm sure after tonight has ended I will ultimately decide that most of you were right to side with the club's prudent approach but at the moment I'm a little perplexed that we aren't being a tad more ambitious during this wide open season .
Exactly this. There's a reason we did not act.... FFP. We are effectively neutered by these regulations. Mr Brands can't move enough of the deadwood. Welcome to the twilight zone of mid table mediocrity.

We've weakened ourselves this window instead of improving. I mean not by much, Lossl and Tosun aren't exactly huge losses, but we're one injury away in goal from playing a kid now.

Depressing.

Basically given Pickford free reign to cock about knowing we have no one in reserve.

Brands is a bang average DOF it must be said. Even that oaf woodward at Utd improved their current side.

Status
Not open for further replies.