January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that shows you how crap this league is. Villa are in the bottom 3 and grealish has 7 goals. And Madison even less!

Grealish is 24 by the way... Not a kid anymore. Ross Barkley was better and more productive at that age

Grealish will end up at a top club in the summer no doubt ...and Grealish was superb tonight and got his side to a final,remember them days? No me neither

i still believe we will sign a cm and maybe a winger but i fall for it every time is a missed oportunity if the club dont bring anyone in as this could be the difference in where we finish and money

Just
i still believe we will sign a cm and maybe a winger but i fall for it every time is a missed oportunity if the club dont bring anyone in as this could be the difference in where we finish and money

Been saying this since 07/08 when we was 4th we never take advatange of positive situations just react when there might be a negative outcome

And that shows you how crap this league is. Villa are in the bottom 3 and grealish has 7 goals. And Madison even less!

Grealish is 24 by the way... Not a kid anymore. Ross Barkley was better and more productive at that age

This is the best league in the world, its not even a debate really is it.

English teams have dominated Europe for the last 2 seasons now.

Status
Not open for further replies.