January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard 12 lads are going to Finch Farm to demand a meeting with Brands asking him what kind of transfer window is this. I'm hearing they are saying there was all this talk of this and that on twitter and on sportswitness and insidefutbol and the daily star and they're fuming. They are also asking why Paul Robinson and Darren Bent keep talking about Everton and Everton players - they're fuming.
Embarrassing

Bit he will be bedding in players that aren’t good enough , literally our whole midfield , probably our rb and Keane and not sure about the strikers. He will then need to reallace 5-6 players and he’s them in again . Should really try and get at least a couple in so the change isn’t so Massive in the summer

It depends on the right players being available doesn't it.

I mean I don't see a whole midfield needing to be replaced. Bernard is secure, Iwobi will get a go off the right and has done well. In the middle we have Gomes and Gbamin to return. If there's a player of quality in the middle we should make a move, but if not then we need to keep searching.

I'd also keep Sidibe, I think he's done really well for us, but I appreciate he doesn't appear to be everyones cup of tea.

Another thing is we barely have space in our 25 registered squad. Martina can be swapped out, Tosun as he's on loan til the summer, we are unlikely to be able to sell Niasse so is there a point in swapping him out - an injury to DCL or Richarlison and we might need his body.

Unless we sell some players unexpectedly in the next 3 days, we have a max of 2 spaces apart from signing u-21 players.

i never want to see Niasse near our pitch again

It depends on the right players being available doesn't it.

I mean I don't see a whole midfield needing to be replaced. Bernard is secure, Iwobi will get a go off the right and has done well. In the middle we have Gomes and Gbamin to return. If there's a player of quality in the middle we should make a move, but if not then we need to keep searching.

I'd also keep Sidibe, I think he's done really well for us, but I appreciate he doesn't appear to be everyones cup of tea.
You are Far too sensible for this place.
We demand cash is spent...
...no matter what the quality.

There's no point now getting wound up about the window. We don't gave a game until after it shuts and anyone coming in now will either be a very well considered signing or a panic buy. It'll be very easy to tell them apart.

The season died a long time ago and the corpse was well and truly desecrated with the last two results and four dropped points. We won't qualify for Europe, we won't go down; this window therefore doesn't matter.

There's no point now getting wound up about the window. We don't gave a game until after it shuts and anyone coming in now will either be a very well considered signing or a panic buy. It'll be very easy to tell them apart.

The season died a long time ago and the corpse was well and truly desecrated with the last two results and four dropped points. We won't qualify for Europe, we won't go down; this window therefore doesn't matter.
Now you're getting it.

Hate to break this awful news to you but we’re 4 points off a potential Europa league spot explain to me how this season is over

Status
Not open for further replies.