January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Fernandes player is all potential. Not the finished article by a long way. If he’s signing for west ham and moyes he’s probably not great.

Mate Moyes signed manny and arteta on loan before buying we should just wait for Moyes to identify his targets and hijack any we want. Would also wind up wetham fans which is a massive plus

Its going to take time getting these 'high earners' out of the club permanentky. Tosun (and others) have no desire to fully leave Everton until their contract is up. The money he's (they're) on is simply too good. They won't earn it anywhere else.
Gone to Palace to get game time. Euro 2020 may have influenced him, otherwise he'd stay where he is doing stretches on the touchline for £xx,xxx per week.
The best we can do with him is reduce the wage bill for a few months.

....it’s Friday, but it’s not Crackerjack. Here’s the morning Toffee transfer rumours for 10th January;

- Beyaz TV journalist, Ertan Suzgun, reports Everton striker a Cenk Tosun has reached agreement with Crystal Palace. The 28 year old will join on loan until the end of this season and the deal will be announced today.

- Sky Sports suggest Everton look set to miss out on Benfica midfielder Gedson Fernandes. The 20 year old has agreed a ‘deal in principle’ to join West Ham on an 18 months loan deal that does not include an obligation to buy.

- Arena Napoli say Sassuolo is open to selling winger Jeremie Boga and Napoli has the edge over Everton as they are willing to sign the ex-Chelsea player this month for £25m-£30m.

- Goal report Everton is interested in Bologna winger, Riccardo Orsolini. Juventus and AC Milan are also keeping tabs on the 22 year old who has scored 5 goals with 5 assists this season. The Italian international joined in the summer from Juventus who have a £19m buy-back option.

- According to TuttoSport, Juventus are not keen on selling Adrien Rabiot to Everton and it would take an offer they cannot refuse for them to change their mind.

- Sky Sports report Borussia Dortmund have joined the race to sign Norwich right back, Max Aarons. Everton is one of a number of clubs interested in the £30m rated 20 year old.

- Everton has been linked with Nottingham Forest‘s 22 year old centre back, Joe Worrall, but manager Sabri Lamouchi has told reporters; “No way, with me it’s impossible. We are here to achieve a dream all together. Don’t talk to me about money, don’t talk to me about challenge. Joe Worrall is from Forest, we started a job together and I will never give permission to sell.”

....it’s Friday, but it’s not Crackerjack. Here’s the morning Toffee transfer rumours for 10th January;

- Beyaz TV journalist, Ertan Suzgun, reports Everton striker a Cenk Tosun has reached agreement with Crystal Palace. The 28 year old will join on loan until the end of this season and the deal will be announced today.

- Sky Sports suggest Everton look set to miss out on Benfica midfielder Gedson Fernandes. The 20 year old has agreed a ‘deal in principle’ to join West Ham on an 18 months loan deal that does not include an obligation to buy.

- Arena Napoli say Sassuolo is open to selling winger Jeremie Boga and Napoli has the edge over Everton as they are willing to sign the ex-Chelsea player this month for £25m-£30m.

- Goal report Everton is interested in Bologna winger, Riccardo Orsolini. Juventus and AC Milan are also keeping tabs on the 22 year old who has scored 5 goals with 5 assists this season. The Italian international joined in the summer from Juventus who have a £19m buy-back option.

- According to TuttoSport, Juventus are not keen on selling Adrien Rabiot to Everton and it would take an offer they cannot refuse for them to change their mind.

- Sky Sports report Borussia Dortmund have joined the race to sign Norwich right back, Max Aarons. Everton is one of a number of clubs interested in the £30m rated 20 year old.

- Everton has been linked with Nottingham Forest‘s 22 year old centre back, Joe Worrall, but manager Sabri Lamouchi has told reporters; “No way, with me it’s impossible. We are here to achieve a dream all together. Don’t talk to me about money, don’t talk to me about challenge. Joe Worrall is from Forest, we started a job together and I will never give permission to sell.”

It's not looking good at the moment, Tosun going is fine, but we need one in to replace him in my opinion. Looks like we will miss out on Fernandez, Rabiot. I can't see Orsolini being sold now, they only signed him in the summer. Max Aaron's is a good player but I can see him going to Dortmund now. The only one is possibly Worrall, I guess we would have to see if Forrest are genuinely not wanting to sell or just wanting a massive fee

A loan for a central midfielder is important but with Gbamin and Gomes coming back I don't see the urgency from the board. We need to invest in a centreback urgently. A new winger would be nice. So sick of Walcott and Sidibe being a makeshift winger.

It's not looking good at the moment, Tosun going is fine, but we need one in to replace him in my opinion. Looks like we will miss out on Fernandez, Rabiot. I can't see Orsolini being sold now, they only signed him in the summer. Max Aaron's is a good player but I can see him going to Dortmund now. The only one is possibly Worrall, I guess we would have to see if Forrest are genuinely not wanting to sell or just wanting a massive fee
Lol
Doomed, we’re all doomed

I assume all the five players he is rumoured you have told can go will all be positions and perhaps even players he has already identified and have targets in mind.

Ellis Simms is more than capible of sitting on the bench and watch DCL, Richarlison & Moise Kean play ahead of him

They’re just rumours matey

Why do we need to replace Cenk Tosun? What contribution would we be missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.