January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well who can know really. I'm not an ITK or working at the Club. We don't appear capable to compete financially with the top so how do we win a title then?
Why would you have to be ITK to give me three names you think we should be investigating? Who do you think we should be chasing? You have a whole world worth of names to pick from, I'm asking for three.

Why would you have to be ITK to give me three names you think we should be investigating? Who do you think we should be chasing? You have a whole world worth of names to pick from, I'm asking for three.
Who are the contenders chasing mate? It's not that hard to see it yourself when Man Utd, for example, are going after Griezmann, and we are in the Delfodil market?

Found this on Sky Sports Rumours Page

Chad Uno14 hours ago

Lukaku being lined up for move to PSG for around £62 million

Summer I think. Sad becaue
Dragging on deals. Royal Blue Mersey quoted the Telegraph...apparently Kenwright is still doing the transfer dealings for Everton.

Bill is a nice man and a blue. Can not be blamed when bad times come. He will ride the storm and with respect puts clubs best interest at heat.
We do need a striker but If we do not sign one it is due to lack of funding(Player expensive) or we do not have time bill can not get blame when we have had long time to prepare the is no worries as i am told on here so relax we can not do anything to stop.

Cmon mate. Man City just spent near 30m on a 19 yer old gun. We are after Delfodil. Enough with the 3. There are dozens out there.
If there are dozens, it seems like you should be able to name three rather easily.

I think you're referring to Gabriel Jesus, and you already named Griezmann, so only one to go.

No striker link really worries me not many clubs will sell their players in jan we will here as the excuse so we have to listen to it. Nothing we can do unfortunately just have to hope and pray. That Romelu does not get vital injury as Valencia is Steve and Koemans backup.

No striker link really worries me not many clubs will sell their players in jan we will here as the excuse so we have to listen to it. Nothing we can do unfortunately just have to hope and pray. That Romelu does not get vital injury as Valencia is Steve and Koemans backup.

Hopefully Southampton result will make board think again about leaving it to summer and stump up the money to buy striker. As we seen in summer that we won a few games and didn't buy anyone. This window is more or less the same. Happy with signings we have bought but before the good run of form if you asked me would two in be enough and No striker.??>? Have to say no.

We need least 6th

Can't know for sure. I just don't see us offering the money for top talent though. Hope I am wrong as I did say we could never really be privy to what hopes on behind the scenes. We seem to be in the tier below market. That won't win titles.
We as a club are not going to at present, attract the type of players that win you titles. It is all a rebuilding process. We can't win a trophy this season, but it's imperative that we get in Europe come end of the season which not only raises the profile of the club but will also attract a better calibre of player. With this we can make a bigger push over the next couple of years to gain champions league football. I know Everton fans are sick of being patient, as we are desperate for success, but under the present regime, I feel the club is moving forward and we have our best opportunity in years to get Everton 'competing' once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.