January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm all for getting young players in, and of course we won't know who exactly we are targeting in the background by social media sites, but I have to say that Moshiri's words about competing for Championships just don't add up with the talent of player we appear to be bidding for I am afraid.

He'll be great for us off field I am certain, but I can't see how it happens on field.

It's called taking steps. Just because we have a bit of dosh doesn't mean we go from one level and jump right up to the highest level.

who are we targeting then? there are about ten people on a couple of forums chatting wham about various names in the media and then crying when they sign elsewhere.
Can't know for sure. I just don't see us offering the money for top talent though. Hope I am wrong as I did say we could never really be privy to what hopes on behind the scenes. We seem to be in the tier below market. That won't win titles.

Can't know for sure. I just don't see us offering the money for top talent though. Hope I am wrong as I did say we could never really be privy to what hopes on behind the scenes. We seem to be in the tier below market. That won't win titles.
Three names. Not an outrageous request.

Well who can know really. I'm not an ITK or working at the Club. We don't appear capable to compete financially with the top so how do we win a title then?

Utd have a 700mil deal with Adidas we have a 6m one with Chang. City have one of the richest men in the world, Chelsea have the 2nd(i think) richest man in Russian and Arsenal have 2 billionaires, of course we cant compete atm, It will take time. 1 step at a time.

Utd have a 700mil deal with Adidas we have a 6m one with Chang. City have one of the richest men in the world, Chelsea have the 2nd(i think) richest man in Russian and Arsenal have 2 billionaires, of course we cant compete atm, It will take time. 1 step at a time.
No doubt. You have basically just reinforced my point though yes?

Found this on Sky Sports Rumours Page

Chad Uno14 hours ago

Lukaku being lined up for move to PSG for around £62 million

Status
Not open for further replies.