January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please try not to poke fun at that thread.
Apologies all - my bad.

I had not meant the outstanding thread that supports the community that are having difficulties.

I was trying to indicate the threads that get derailed by the odd few that are completely negative about all things Everton.

That was all.

Meant to be witty but not when read against the context of the very supportive thread so apologies once again!!

Robles

Williams
Holgate
Ramiro

coleman
gana
morgan
davies
baines

rooney
Lukaku

Bring Joe Hart in for Joel in the summer :dance::dance::dance:

edit: Drop Morgan for Ross is also possible, not knocking the lad, just how I think it will end up if Rooney was to return.
Joe Hart in for Joel?...can we please stop this...If Hart had made THAT save against Palace, you'll all be saying "that is what 40 Million Pounds buys you"...world class if Hart saved it, but because its Joel you want to sell him?...:coffee:

Joe Hart in for Joel?...can we please stop this...If Hart had made THAT save against Palace, you'll all be saying "that is what 40 Million Pounds buys you"...world class if Hart saved it, but because its Joel you want to sell him?...:coffee:

Nope, Joel can remain fighting for the spot, I would rather have Joe Hart that's all. Stephane Ruffier as an option. Mattia Perin was my choice for young keeper, seemed to have looked at him too by some accounts. Shame the lad has blown both knees out in two years or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.