January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the type of player we shall go for at this stage.

Proven quality - Van Dijk/Monolas/Gimenez.
Proven quality we are going to struggle to get in still, although our resurgence in form may have come at a good time in order to help with that. From what I have seen he is one to watch and would be happy to take a punt on him.

Random not at all ITK bomb, but we had these scouts (including Royle) at Barnsley the other day.

Funnily enough, on Friday my mate (he's mates with James Bree, they grew up on the same estate) was saying that we wanted Bree.

Think he's off to Villa though.

....Gethin Jones is on loan at Barnsley and we watch our on loan players. Jones played LB for the whole game against Leeds.

We were linked with Bree last year but think its gone quiet on that front - heard Villa and Southampton were in for Bree. Wouldnt surprise me if Royle was there to watch Gethin Jones play his first game and also look to see if its suitable to send any of our other players to Barnsley.
It'd be cheesed off if we failed to get Bree, so we feta make a damn good go at signing him. Obviously we'll need to caerphilly look at the options open to us, but if at the end of the day, Villa fans are going to be able to turn to us and say "he's nacho player, he's ours", fair enough I guess.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...cky-dilemma-young-defender-tosin-adarabioyos/

@Zatara you dig the kid Adarabioyo at City? Apparently holding them over a barrel for a big pay day and unsure when he's going to get any game time.

He was brought up a week or so ago and it's been rumbling on ever since.

Just imagine though -
Lookman, Bailey, Adarabioyo all young but ready to get thrown in at the deep end. Building for the future, bro.

Havent seen the boy play but he's 6'5 and getting the odd game for them. Bit odd that hes only got 1 u19 cap.

Leon Bailey is another but he is all left foot when ive seen him.

id like to see pickford, kessie and a young forward first.

It'd be cheesed off if we failed to get Bree, so we feta make a damn good go at signing him. Obviously we'll need to caerphilly look at the options open to us, but if at the end of the day, Villa fans are going to be able to turn to us and say "he's nacho player, he's ours", fair enough I guess.

glad you put the cheese in italics there mate

....Gethin Jones is on loan at Barnsley and we watch our on loan players. Jones played LB for the whole game against Leeds.
Just posted this Eggs - good to see were on the same page again - what do you think on Harry Maguire at Hull? Any chance of you bumping in to him at Lime St a la Chris Brunt this week?!

Havent seen the boy play but he's 6'5 and getting the odd game for them. Bit odd that hes only got 1 u19 cap.

Leon Bailey is another but he is all left foot when ive seen him.

id like to see pickford, kessie and a young forward first.
Is there a place for Kessie though?

Random not at all ITK bomb, but we had these scouts (including Royle) at Barnsley the other day.

Funnily enough, on Friday my mate (he's mates with James Bree, they grew up on the same estate) was saying that we wanted Bree.

For a moment there I thought you said he'd mated James Bree. WOW.

I'd agree that's royles job.. But we had another scout there as well which implies something other than just checking on Jones development

Just posted this Eggs - good to see were on the same page again - what do you think on Harry Maguire at Hull? Any chance of you bumping in to him at Lime St a la Chris Brunt this week?!

...reminds me a bit of Richard Dunne. I was in the posh seats for the game at Hull and got to see Maguire behind the scenes and he's a big unit. He got the sponsors MoM when we played them. He was really good at Chelsea yesterday and it wouldn't be the worst shout.

Apologies all - my bad.

I had not meant the outstanding thread that supports the community that are having difficulties.

I was trying to indicate the threads that get derailed by the odd few that are completely negative about all things Everton.

That was all.

Meant to be witty but not when read against the context of the very supportive thread so apologies once again!!
Ok mate.

Folks please don't give him a hard time.

It may have been in bad taste but he's apologised immediately and there's been no malice intended.

Bree, Taylor, Vieira, Hourihane, Sacko, Jansson, Phillips. Lots there to have a look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.