Not open for further replies.
Fonte transfer request
VVD namechecked by koeman

too old + too expensive?

=koemans meltdown?

Maybe not just schneiderlin

Means at least he's concentrating!

Jack-Wilshere-Arsenal.png

The pillock will be on the physio's table having stitched back on if he signed for us. Guaranteed

Always fit for England, never fit for Arsenal. His injury problems, obviously barring the big knee op he had in the 2011/12 season, are of the mind not the body. Big no from me.

And, allegedly, a tad more than just 'natural'

But that's not proven, obviously.

(If we're still talking about Wilshere here, like).

Indeed he does. It appears Koeman has identified Schneiderlin as a likely candidate, and I would love to see him join us.

If I wanted a specifically attack-minded midfielder, I'd have Joe Allen come in before I even acknowledged Wilshere's existence (Allen currently has five goals and four assists this season).

I'd sign Claudio Yacob or Etienne Capoue to play alongside Gana before I'd even contact Wilshere's agent.
Wilshire is 10 times the player Joe Allen or jonjo shelvey will ever be. Admittedly ruined by injuries though.

Wilshere would be a good addition to our midfield. Sadly as he's not over 6 foot, built like a tank, with a penchant for passing sideways and backwards I doubt Koeman will like him.
I fail to see how he'd be a good signing. One of the most overhyped English players ever, and we know how to overhype a player. Plus he makes Besic look healthy and he is a bell. And would cost a fortune. No ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.