January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally agree with this, I am very doubtful we have a large transfer budget but nobody will know until the window shuts in 3 weeks
I'm only expressing my concern really on lack of early activity in this window, for example a deal for snides could well have been in motion before the window was open, we just seem to faff around to much. I do really hope they prove me wrong and we have at least 2-3 half decent players in by February, then I'll eat my words.

I'm only expressing my concern really on lack of early activity in this window, for example a deal for snides could well have been in motion before the window was open, we just seem to faff around to much. I do really hope they prove me wrong and we have at least 2-3 half decent players in by February, then I'll eat my words.

Agree but god knows what goes on in the background between the buying and selling club

Have a horrible feeling we need to find a buyer for McCarthy first

I would like to think the Board would be busy 24/7 at the moment trying to get signings. However, I have a nagging feeling that they are all sat at home with their feet up enjoying a pleasant Sunday with the family. If only they could do something to reassure us that they are not all out-of-their-depth amateurs?

I would like to think the Board would be busy 24/7 at the moment trying to get signings. However, I have a nagging feeling that they are all sat at home with their feet up enjoying a pleasant Sunday with the family. If only they could do something to reassure us that they are not all out-of-their-depth amateurs?

tbf, why should they work 24/7? Nobody else does.

BEGOVIC

COLEMAN
WILLIAMS
MANOLAS
BAINES

SCHNEIDERLIN
GUEYE
SIGURDSSON

YARMOLENKO
LUKAKU
DEPAY

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Pretty much the players i'd like to see. Would love mata, but that may be a pipe dream. Team's a bit unbalanced though, siggurdson can't play there and the boat has sailed on yarmolenko imo, he was a martinez signing.

Jack Wiltshire would waltz into this team, He would be the best midfielder at the club by a long shot
That would require one Idrissa Gana Gueye to simply cease to exist.

Wilshere has an injury record somewhere between that of Gibson and McCarthy. There's a reason he's not in Arsenal's plans anymore, despite his arguable talent.

That would require one Idrissa Gana Gueye to simply cease to exist.

Wilshere has an injury record somewhere between that of Gibson and McCarthy. There's a reason he's not in Arsenal's plans anymore, despite his arguable talent.
Agree re: his injuries, obviously.
But talent wise he's a cut above anything we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.