January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
200_s.gif
I'm impressed. How did you know? Unbelievable intellect.

In fact, we could even announce agreements right away and have them officially sign on 01 Jan and ready to take part in our first matchday squad of the year. Typical Everton though will wait until the final week, be rejected by all and sundry and end up loaning a reserve striker from West Ham.

...I would hope the groundwork is already being undertaken on targets. The problem will be if the main targets don't want to come or their clubs aren't prepared to do business. Once we have to work down the list it becomes more difficult and even desperate as the deadline approaches.

This window will be interesting because RK and SW have no excuses about working with the current squads and identifying the positions that most need strengthening and the types of players they want. They have also had time to identify targets and hopefully already work on bringing them in. Saying that, i dare say it won't be easy.

Didn't they reckon that city wanted us to pay all of harts wages and a loan fee of about 8mill? I would still have hart but he is behind Pickford heaton and butland in my wishlist.
Schneiderlin would be great, depay on loan with view to permanent. Read that jovetic was expected to be leaving inter - would be interested in him at the right price. Centre half - VVD if we can pursuade him a la his former manager, otherwise Keane at Burnley. My Shane longesque shout of the day is Marc albrighton. Not particularly flashy just knocks the ball past the fullback and gets early crosses in and can work back and help out too. Unfashionable player but has great work ethic and underrated ability for me.

Cant believe that more hasn't been made of the paper-we-must-not-link saying that Tom "waste of a perfectly good shirt" Cleverley is up for sale.

whereisthisarticleimustreaditpmmeifyouhaveto

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...n-to-offload-cleverley-in-january_286789.html

Everton are reportedly open to offloading midfielder Tom Cleverley when the transfer window reopens in January.

The former Manchester United player has struggled to hold down first-team football this season and, according to The Mirror, the Toffees are open to offers for his services.

A number of clubs are said to have been informed that Cleverley is available to buy.

Cleverley, who joined the Blues last year when his contract at United expired, has not played regular football since Ronald Koeman took charge at Goodison Park.

However, he did start against his former club during Sunday's 1-1 draw at Goodison.

whereisthisarticleimustreaditpmmeifyouhaveto

Everton are open to offloading Tom Cleverley next month.

The Toffees are ready to listen to offers for midfielder Cleverley, 27.

M***** Sport understands a number of clubs have been made aware that Cleverley is available.

Cleverley has slipped down the Everton pecking order this season under boss Ronald Koeman.

The England international joined the Toffees from Manchester United last year when his contract at Old Trafford expired in July and penned a five-year deal at Goodison Park after Everton pipped Aston Villa to his signature.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...n-to-offload-cleverley-in-january_286789.html

Everton are reportedly open to offloading midfielder Tom Cleverley when the transfer window reopens in January.

The former Manchester United player has struggled to hold down first-team football this season and, according to The Mirror, the Toffees are open to offers for his services.

A number of clubs are said to have been informed that Cleverley is available to buy.

Cleverley, who joined the Blues last year when his contract at United expired, has not played regular football since Ronald Koeman took charge at Goodison Park.

However, he did start against his former club during Sunday's 1-1 draw at Goodison.

In the crazy days of even crazier transfer fees - how much is a Tom Cleverley actually worth I wonder? Be interesting to see what we get for him.

My money is on a loan with an option to buy, which will will continue until his contract runs down and he leaves on a free.

Someone like Burnley or Hull will get Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.