January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss that . Unsworth should volunteer his under 23 squad to go scrubbing birds minges so we can sign koulibaly

latest

God, I hope that's true!

With several Napoli players attracting interest from English clubs, the Serie A side risk having their season ruined by high-profile departures next month – a situation which prompted De Laurentiis' remarkable rant.

"If they want to go to England then in the end they're going to go" he said. "But they need to understand this: the English live badly, eat badly and their women do not wash their genitalia. To them, a bidet is a mystery."

With several Napoli players attracting interest from English clubs, the Serie A side risk having their season ruined by high-profile departures next month – a situation which prompted De Laurentiis' remarkable rant.

"If they want to go to England then in the end they're going to go" he said. "But they need to understand this: the English live badly, eat badly and their women do not wash their genitalia. To them, a bidet is a mystery."

Fanny-tastic

"If they want to go to England then in the end they're going to go" he said. "But they need to understand this: the English live badly, eat badly and
their women do not wash their genitalia. To them, a bidet is a mystery."

There's something fishy about this story.

wow, i never knew bidet was spelt like that, i always thought it was spelt b-day.

Anyway, we don't need one, the way we wash our genitalia is to get our (i presume he's one of those idiots that thinks england is britain) filthy women to give us a blowie.

the problem with dolberg is that he could turn out to be exactly the same as vincent janssen. This is nothing new, because we seem to say every summer "this guy could be alfonso alves", but he does have years on his side, he'd make me fairly excited tbh and i'd trust walsh' judgement.

the problem with dolberg is that he could turn out to be exactly the same as vincent janssen. This is nothing new, because we seem to say every summer "this guy could be alfonso alves", but he does have years on his side, he'd make me fairly excited tbh and i'd trust walsh' judgement.
Could also be like Milik who was superb for Napoli pre injury. Dutch league in a nutshell

Janssen is a superb player, in 6months he will be firing, hes a natural goalscorer, it will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.