January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised one bit with that. I really hope the lad pulls up trees at Hull and that Oumar settles in and scores goals. You can't fault his responses there - absolutely no blame attached to Everton at all. Interesting that he mentioned "others" when they said would he like to prove Koeman wrong..."yes, and others". That says team mates to me.
Or the fans lol

Before anyone goes overboard wishing Niasse well for his time at Hull put it into context he's earned around £2.5 million for a couple of tap ins inthe U23's. Big big mistake from the Martinez regime.....sooner give that to Tom Davies & Mason Holgate.
There's zero context in that statement whatsoever. Everton scouted him, Everton signed him, Everton gave him the contract. He's stolen nothing. Mirallas has done it for several seasons where he's turned up for 2-3 games max yet he's a crowd darling.

There's zero context in that statement whatsoever. Everton scouted him, Everton signed him, Everton gave him the contract. He's stolen nothing. Mirallas has done it for several seasons where he's turned up for 2-3 games max yet he's a crowd darling.

This is extremely biased. No one had been turning up except Lukaku in the last 2 seasons. Niasse played 5 games Mirallas played over 130 leagues games and scored 30 goals. You are comparing Kev with Niasse and made out Mirallas is worse than him.

This is extremely biased. No one had been turning up except Lukaku in the last 2 seasons. Niasse played 5 games Mirallas played over 130 leagues games and scored 30 goals. You are comparing Kev with Niasse and made out Mirallas is worse than him.

Pipe down. It's an observation having watched live the vast majority of his games....his attitude stinks the place out. Bags of talent, zero effort or interest....to me that's far worse than zero talent.

Pipe down. It's an observation having watched live the vast majority of his games....his attitude stinks the place out. Bags of talent, zero effort or interest....to me that's far worse than zero talent.

It's a matter of opinion. I don't think Kev is as bad as you made out. Koeman seems to think the same.

Fair enough if you think Kev is crap. For me the like in McGeady, Kone and Niasse etc were far worse than him. You could say that on Del too he's talent but put in zero effort. Quite a few of them have zero effort, zero interest and zero talent. Our manager needs time to ship them out and he is doing it.

P.S come on you said Niasse had stolen nothing from Everton but you said Kev did? Not logical at all Niasse can't even get a game under the guy who signed him.

Last edited:
It's a matter of opinion. I don't think Kev is as bad as you made out. Koeman seems to think the same.

Fair enough if you think Kev is crap. For me the like in McGeady, Kone and Niasse etc were far worse than him. You could say that on Del too he's talent but put in zero effort. Quite a few of them have zero effort, zero interest and zero talent. Our manager needs time to ship them out and he is doing it.

P.S come on you said Niasse had stolen nothing from Everton but you said Kev did? Not logical at all Niasse can't even get a game under the guy who signed him.
You can't compare the 2 but there has been many games were Kev has done nothing or been sent off.

ON was very lucky, we must have mistaken him for a quality player or he just has a bad attitude and doesn't work hard enough in training, has the IVE MADE IT attitude or is simply a awful footballer

You can't compare the 2 but there has been many games were Kev has done nothing or been sent off.

ON was very lucky, we must have mistaken him for a quality player or he just has a bad attitude and doesn't work hard enough in training, has the IVE MADE IT attitude or is simply a awful footballer

Out of frustration because the previous manager did not play him. Cleverley and Kone started ahead of him on LM. I am not disagreeing with you...he did disappear in some games but the majority of the team were the same.

I've not said anywhere that Mirallas stole a living....I said he's had seasons of lack of interest/effort. You're right....others have been the same. My comparison was based on the fact that Mirallas gets his name sung at games whilst Niasse doesn't get a locker, gets vilified and turfed out. The real villain of the piece is the scouting team which followed him and signed him if he's as bad as we are led to believe.

I've not said anywhere that Mirallas stole a living....I said he's had seasons of lack of interest/effort. You're right....others have been the same. My comparison was based on the fact that Mirallas gets his name sung at games whilst Niasse doesn't get a locker, gets vilified and turfed out. The real villain of the piece is the scouting team which followed him and signed him if he's as bad as we are led to believe.

Fair enough.

Missed out on Fonte and Berahino. Wonder who we have lined up.......
Missed out?

Fonte is 33 - who would you have him start ahead of?

Berahino has obvious character issues and how long would it take for them to manifest as he sits on the bench as Rom's understudy?

We were never in for either of them, because we didn't want either of them. And rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.