January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, as I think the team will totally change and a player like Gana will not be needed. Maybe he suited a Koeman team and a big Sam team. But I’m not sure he suits Silva’s and Brands team.

Also Joe Parkinson was a class above both
I don’t disagree about Joe, I was a massive fan of his and thought he would have become. A major major player for us then he got done :/

Inappropriate Language
Should be looking at Morelos from rangers something about him he reminds me a bit like Suarez in terms of character an scores goals ... long time since this clubs had a nasty tw@t upfront and a nuisance.

I don’t disagree about Joe, I was a massive fan of his and thought he would have become. A major major player for us then he got done :/
Yes was a shame, with in 6 months of making his debut he was in contention fir an England place, obviously England had batty & ince, But imo he would have got ahead of them but fir his injury. The lad was a beast

His performances in the cup semi & final were immense.

The moment in the first half of the semi final when he slid in on one knee and took the ball off Barmby, stood up, and played a simple ten yard pass to Limpar..... Ahhh.
And a crunching tackle on Juninho in the first 5 minutes to leave him uninterested and in the paddock?
That's what wins matches from central midfield!

Oh I am sad and old.....

Think what you want mate. If you want to posit an argument that the crop of midfielders we’ve had recently are better than the ones under Moyes (which is the overall point I’m making). Have at it. If you want to argue that Davies is better now than a prime Leon Osman have at it. I’ve made my points so will no longer to respond to simplistic readings of them followed by unecessary overreactions.

Osman is massively underrated and always was.

Perhaps a better question might be though, how good would Davies have been had he been working with Moyes and playing in a Moyes team?

Status
Not open for further replies.