January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he wanted full control, i know that, so he can use it for his personal bank for the LA Rams. I was only saying that whilst at Arsenal, Moshiri was not taken very seriously from what i had heard. Stan Kronke was never going to sell to Usmanov, i can't believe Usmanov did'nt see that from day one, you only needed to see how rubbish the teams in Kronkes sports portfolio were, other than Arsenal which was a massive cash cow and could keep everything else going and still have change left over to keep Wenger happy.

LOL

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...latest-idrissa-gueye-everton-manager-15695211

Basically Silva saying that even if we sold Gana we wouldnt have the financial resources to replace him...

Seems like we really need to actually move out a LOT of players before we can go for anyone.

Hopefully Brands can shift out a few 1st teamers this window.

From what I've heard the "financial conditions" are more to do with the wage budget not allowing us to bring anyone in atm rather then us not having any money to spend.

....when I was a youngster, Friday used to mean Crackerjack, but this morning it’s day 18 of the January transfer window and here’s this morning’s Toffee rumours;

- France Football report a stand-off with Watford in Everton’s pursuit of Abdoulaye Doucouré is holding up PSG signing Idrissa Gueye. Apparently Watford are asking Everton to pay €50m for the midfielder.

- WalesOnLine say a glitch is stalling Oumar Niasse’s loan move from Everton to Cardiff. Asked about a replacement for Niasse, Everton Manager Marco Silva is quoted as saying; “we don’t have the financial conditions to go into the market”. The Daily Mail suggests there will be more departures than incomings at Everton this month.

- According to This is Futball website, Everton are interested in Liverpool’s 29 year old forward, Daniel Sturridge.

- Italian website ‘Inter Live’ report Everton and West Ham are keen on Inter Milan’s 24 year old midfielder, Roberto Gagliardini. It is suggested Inter have already rejected a €25m bid for the player who’s contract expires in 2023.

....when I was a youngster, Friday used to mean Crackerjack, but this morning it’s day 18 of the January transfer window and here’s this morning’s Toffee rumours;

- France Football report a stand-off with Watford in Everton’s pursuit of Abdoulaye Doucouré is holding up PSG signing Idrissa Gueye. Apparently Watford are asking Everton to pay €50m for the midfielder.

- WalesOnLine say a glitch is stalling Oumar Niasse’s loan move from Everton to Cardiff. Asked about a replacement for Niasse, Everton Manager Marco Silva is quoted as saying; “we don’t have the financial conditions to go into the market”. The Daily Mail suggests there will be more departures than incomings at Everton this month.

- According to This is Futball website, Everton are interested in Liverpool’s 29 year old forward, Daniel Sturridge.

- Italian website ‘Inter Live’ report Everton and West Ham are keen on Inter Milan’s 24 year old midfielder, Roberto Gagliardini. It is suggested Inter have already rejected a €25m bid for the player who’s contract expires in 2023.
Thanks Eggs but why bother with the Sturridge link, there is no chance of that happening, we take reserves from Utd not them lot.

According to This is Futball website, Everton are interested in Liverpool’s 29 year old forward, Daniel Sturridge.
giphy.gif

Thanks Eggs but why bother with the Sturridge link, there is no chance of that happening, we take reserves from Utd not them lot.
Why would we do that? You know the record of ex-rs players always managing a goal against us. He'd be firing in own-goals every match.

Status
Not open for further replies.