January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
+ Bolasie. That's about 370k a week for players who offer us absolutely nothing. Not forgetting the likes of McCarthy, plus Besic and Mirallas both coming back to us in the summer and under contract. Thank the Lord that high-earners Williams and Jagielka should both be off the books come the summer.
Spot on, we must be spending half a million pound a week on players who have played 90 minutes between. Cant go on, I am made up we're finally running it correctly. How that Steve Walsh was ever employed is beyond me.

Sandro Tonali anyone?

18 year old talented, capable, deep lying playmaker that seems to have it all in his locker. Plays in Serie B for Brescia who like all Italian B league teams are struggling financially.

Transfermarkt has him listed at £15m which I think would be a price worth his potential. (I know transfermarkt is unreliable so save me the breath)

I think we could easily go in for him at £10m with add ons based on performance in first 2 years.

I seriously hope Brands has someone take a look at him. Would be a steal on all levels

Inter Milan.

So the mail say we have no money LOL ok
If the mail said that the grass at Goodison Park was green, I'd still double check it against a colour chart to make sure.

I think the club is far more coy in its dealings now. I have no doubt, that if the deals were not right, they would not be done with Brands in charge, but if they were, and they could show the merit of them, then things could happen.

If palace want Tosun and stump up 20m and Niasse goes to Cardiff with the option to buy after his loan then I’m more then happy with that. Especially if Brands has got a ready replacement in line.

Apparently the only way we will sanction Gana leaving is if we can make sure we get Dacoure according to the echo that would be good business as well.

So the mail say we have no money LOL ok

They said something similar on radio city news yesterday, I don't get why it's always news that Everton have spent money or Everton havnt got money, you don't here this from any other club

There will be money but I think the club are trying to offload some of the waste and big contracts that the previous regime brought in

Didn't Brands say recently that we want to buy young and keep the wage bill down or something along those lines, it's a bit hard to sign a decent player but refuse to pay them a wage on par with Sandro, we set a high bar with him and Rooney wage wise and I think we're trying to reverse that idea otherwise agents will just milk us dry

Sell to buy. The money is not there anymore.

I said that two weeks ago and was abused for it @MarcelsGoat

Brands in the boardroom; a pliable manager in the dugout; propaganda about a new stadium.

Same old same old.
This is probably the one occasion where I am delighted that it is sell to buy.

Our owner has allowed 300m to be wasted on this squad, so he's finally got who he thinks is the correct DoF in to sort things out. There is so much utter trash within the squad that needs binning off. The season as it is is essentially a write off. Seventh at best. Let him get a good 30% of the squad gone by the middle of summer and see what he can do with the dough it brings in.

Status
Not open for further replies.