January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have insider knowledge then of signing? Because you seem very confident mate.
Dcl doesn't press but he plays fairly regular

Try watching us play mate and it's obvious. We have the highest press from the front line. Dcl does it, richarlison does it, tosun doesn't. Guess where he is.

Everton have agreed to let defender Tyias Browning join Championship side Aston Villa on loan until the end of the season.
We understand that the two clubs have agreed a deal and it is now down to Browning to iron out personal terms with Villa.
Browning is currently happy to stay at Everton and continue to play for the club’s under-23 side for the rest of the season.
Forgot he was a human

Try watching us play mate and it's obvious. We have the highest press from the front line. Dcl does it, richarlison does it, tosun doesn't. Guess where he is.
Dcl didn't press at Burnley mate. I was at the game. So yep I watch us play.
Alright there Mr aggressive??? You no this site is about people chatting and having opinions don't You????
I'm a 37 year old man mate. I don't fight over football!

Sleep now mate.

Have got any better suggestions? Has Marcel...Has Marco...has the mosh...???

Give us a presence up top and he's still hungry...only problem would be the fee...I mean if he is as shabite as you think we could get him for peanuts right?

Status
Not open for further replies.