January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can’t see anything happening ins wise. Even if some more dead wood goes.

What loans out there could possibly improve us right now?

Mikel Arteta.

But I dunno mate, aint really looked, but there are defo some decent players kissing pine currently, somewhere.

I know Big Marcel has said what he said, but he will be having a sniff for sure, not a chance hes gonna sit on his hands for a month.

Its his battleground.

One in one out the man said.

I'm sure as soon as one of Niasse/Tosun etc are gone , a man of Brands standing will have someone lined up to come in.
I'm absolutely sure of that........I think.

In what way? Tosun is proven at a higher level. Why, so we can leave him to rot on the bench?

I don't know how else to say this, he dosent suit our style of play. We need a striker who harases the back line of the opposition and works to win the ball high up the pitch so he can burst with pace on the counter attack.

Not only does mitrovitc not suit our style, not only do we have a striker who is the same type as him who is proven at a higher level who can't get on our bench, but he's was only signed in the summer for 27m he is not going anywhere.

We are not getting mitrovic, we are not even considering mitrovitc, he isn't even on brands radar. Why can't people understand this?
I’m just saying, if it was a choice between the two I’d prefer Mitro

Mikel Arteta.

But I dunno mate, aint really looked, but there are defo some decent players kissing pine currently, somewhere.

I know Big Marcel has said what he said, but he will be having a sniff for sure, not a chance hes gonna sit on his hands for a month.

Its his battleground.
You think Holgate on loan would count as an out? It gets him off our books temporarily but think it might be smart to do 2 loans out for a loan in.

That being said Dowell seems like he’s got his foot out the door too

It absolutely isn't, Steve Walsh proved that, but thats what I would try to do. I just feel we held onto them too long. Now we will probably need to replace them both in the summer so any money we can get for Coleman can go towards the new RB, LB and CB we need. Hopefully some of the deadwood will be sold but most of them aren't exactly setting the world on fire.

We need a left back? Only as back up for Digne if Baines goes to Wigan.

You think Holgate on loan would count as an out? It gets him off our books temporarily but think it might be smart to do 2 loans out for a loan in.

That being said Dowell seems like he’s got his foot out the door too

Holgate and Dowell havent really played this season, so no, I dont consider them as part of the Outs, personally anyway, probably the same thing if Beni was to go out, anybody else tho would probably need replacing.

In what way? Tosun is proven at a higher level. Why, so we can leave him to rot on the bench?

I don't know how else to say this, he dosent suit our style of play. We need a striker who harases the back line of the opposition and works to win the ball high up the pitch so he can burst with pace on the counter attack.

Not only does mitrovitc not suit our style, not only do we have a striker who is the same type as him who is proven at a higher level who can't get on our bench, but he's was only signed in the summer for 27m he is not going anywhere.

We are not getting mitrovic, we are not even considering mitrovitc, he isn't even on brands radar. Why can't people understand this?
Do you have insider knowledge then of signing? Because you seem very confident mate.
Dcl doesn't press but he plays fairly regular

Everton have agreed to let defender Tyias Browning join Championship side Aston Villa on loan until the end of the season.
We understand that the two clubs have agreed a deal and it is now down to Browning to iron out personal terms with Villa.
Browning is currently happy to stay at Everton and continue to play for the club’s under-23 side for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.