January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd move for a striker on loan. They will have something to prove unlike when we bought Tosun and gambled actual cash on him coming off.

Bid 60 mil for Pulisic and have him replace Wilcott. Sell Schneids, Niasse, and Tosun.

Pipe dream, that

Pulisic to Chelsea agreed yet?

I want Lozano, that kid can play.... my question is... since Lozano is best as a LW (he has played RW as well though), would Richarlison be able to play as a RW at times as well? or might need to keep him at ST if Lozano is the LW.

Pulisic to Chelsea agreed yet?

I want Lozano, that kid can play.... my question is... since Lozano is best as a LW (he has played RW as well though), would Richarlison be able to play as a RW at times as well? or might need to keep him at ST if Lozano is the LW.

Pulisic is nowhere near done to Chelsea and Lozano, who ive just seen is heavily linked to Chelsea and Milan, has played mainly on the right so far this season.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/318511/Show/Hirving-Lozano

And what a 'success'...can't you see what he's done so far at Bournemouth...on a limited budget...ffs their ground only holds about 13000.

Because he's under no pressure there, he's in a massive comfort zone where even if they have a massive drop in form he'd be in no danger of the sack. The one time he dared move from that, he bombed badly at Burnley yet was welcomed back with open arms. The Internet fan base aren't giving Silva the time of day for a poor December, they'd turn on Howe even faster if we weren't even remotely in the top 4/6 by this point

Because he's under no pressure there, he's in a massive comfort zone where even if they have a massive drop in form he'd be in no danger of the sack. The one time he dared move from that, he bombed badly at Burnley yet was welcomed back with open arms. The Internet fan base aren't giving Silva the time of day for a poor December, they'd turn on Howe even faster if we weren't even remotely in the top 4/6 by this point

Do you think Howard Kendall was under pressure at Blackburn? Even Moyes at Preston?

Do you think Howard Kendall was under pressure at Blackburn? Even Moyes at Preston?

No but football has moved on a hell of a lot from Kendall in the 80's (lest we forget he was close to the sack a year or two before our glory period) and Moyes in the 00s (wouldn't have got to 12 years in charge based on the 03/04 season if it had happened now). If you're not an instant success, you aren't doing a good job and should be booted for someone else, who should then be booted for someone else and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.