January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besic is a bog average midfielder bought by your hero, theres a reason only championship teams are interested in him.
Seriously who would pay money for Williams when he's available on a free in June?
And we'll make a profit on vlasic if we decide to cash in.
Take your fishing more seriously please.
The cult of Brands cant be denied.

That feller couldn't sell Messi.

The cult of Brands cant be denied.

That feller couldn't sell Messi.
I really don’t understand how you think we can get any decent money for the players we’ve loaned out, who would buy that rubbish.

It’s probably the best strategy to loan them out to get rid of their wages then sell, might make s small profit that way.

Wow you are just determined not to listen to anyone ar'nt you, what has your answer to do with anything I said in that post.
You said it isn't easy to sell players on high wages...I underlined three cases where Brands couldn't shift out permanently players on less than high wags. THAT'S what it had to do with it.

I’ve brought up Jovic, Kramaric, Santi Mina, M Dembele, and Aouar before. Jovic would Phenomenal but not really going to happen, Kramaric would be a solid signing but 27 might be a tad older than what brands is looking for, Santi Mina would be a cheaper option to Jovic albeit not much cheaper, Dembele just got to Lyon and seems a good player but understand why we didn’t go in so early to not pick him up from Celtic, and Aouar would be a perfect box to box mid to work his ass off for the club elevating our game everywhere.

Step away from the PlayStation and put your hands where we can see them lol

I really don’t understand how you think we can get any decent money for the players we’ve loaned out, who would buy that rubbish.

It’s probably the best strategy to loan them out to get rid of their wages then sell, might make s small profit that way.
We got money in the past for Jelavic and Anichebe.

Brands doesn't do sales though. ...in fact, Brands doesn't do January's.

You said it isn't easy to sell players on high wages...I underlined three cases where Brands couldn't shift out permanently players on less than high wags. THAT'S what it had to do with it.

Ignoring your 40k Williams wages, there was a deal agreed for Besic but it fell through, cos guess what, he didnt wanna give up his "less than high wages".

Ignoring your 40k Williams wages, there was a deal agreed for Besic but it fell through, cos guess what, he didnt wanna give up his "less than high wages".

...there's always an excuse.

Admit it: Brands is just about clueless when it comes to shifting players out. How many sold since the summer and how many loaned? He's all about managing the wage bill and he hasn't got a clue how to drive a sale through.

Bottom line ^^^

...there's always an excuse.

Admit it: Brands is just about clueless when it comes to shifting players out. How many sold since the summer and how many loaned? He's all about managing the wage bill and he hasn't got a clue how to drive a sale through.

Bottom line ^^^
Why does it matter

Status
Not open for further replies.