Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of this newspaper correction

BEST-NEWSPAPER-CORRECTION.jpg

lol

The Polish lad at Genoa is valued by Genoa at 40 m
Same price as Bats
Who would be the better option at that price

Piatek is also a risk, had a good 6 months in Italy, so a massive gamble.

Looks like an Milan or Inter signing to me, stend a fortune on him....and end up loaning him back to Genoa when they realise he is not all that.

Would want neither.

Piatek is also a risk, had a good 6 months in Italy, so a massive gamble.

Looks like an Milan or Inter signing to me, stend a fortune on him....and end up loaning him back to Genoa when they realise he is not all that.

Would want neither.

Piatek was massively outperforming his xG at the start of the season (Therefore obviously he's lucky and shouldn't be at the tally he's at). The exact same was the case with a certain Sandro Ramirez for Malaga...

I think it was Bournemouth paying the rs £19M for Solanke that has trebled everyone's price.
That was kin disgraceful that, alongside their 15m for Jordan Ibe. 34m for the pair of them, unbelievable! Ibe is probably as bad as Bolasie, yet we can't even give him away. Solanke isn't even fit to lace DCL's shoes, so surely that makes our Dominic a 50m striker in this market.

Were not spending 40m on Batman. We paid it for Richarlison and that’s probably what Chelsea are thinking but that was so completely different. Chelsea want rid, and he’s just coming off the worst spell of his life. I’d go 20m because unlike most I think he’s good and it’s possible he’d come, but no way we should lash 40m on him unless it’s like half up front and the other half is contingent on crazy add ons like Everton winning a treble with him scoring 30 goals along the way.

The Polish lad at Genoa is valued by Genoa at 40 m
Same price as Bats
Who would be the better option at that price

Lets be fair mate, we are not going to pay £40million for Batshuayi.

Brands seemed to be trying to identify lads who are available at a knockdown price this window. Lots of lads with 18 months being looked at (Dzeko, Fraser) or even 6 months (Brahimi). I see Batshuayi as part of that. At around £20 million it's a great price, but I can't see us paying full whack for the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.