January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a million or so.
No risk deal really

Negative would be the headpatters would have to come on here saying "great opportunity for the young lad" "always had a soft spot for everton" "can't wait to see him again a few years" etc etc etc

Also most Sunderland players are actually useless

Negative would be the headpatters would have to come on here saying "great opportunity for the young lad" "always had a soft spot for everton" "can't wait to see him again a few years" etc etc etc

Also most Sunderland players are actually useless

Trying really hard to think of a good one. And I can’t.

So according to your calculations...how long will we have to wait to 'build from there...'???

I'm not sure, it depends how good Brands is at his job, and how good Silva is and the team are.

We currently have 27 senior players. That is a ludicrous amount.

Schneiderlin and Sandro both earn 100k+ p/wk and have no impact on our side. They both need selling asap.

It isn't working out for Tosun and he's on a massive wage. If he doesn't fit the system - which he doesn't seem to - then he'll need to go if possible because he's on 100k p/wk. We could get two players on Richarlison's approx wage for that, who fit the system better. Niasse is abysmal and needs selling.

We've got players like McCarthy - who I do like - but is offering us little at the moment. His wage won't be small.

There's five players off the top of my head who need to go.

That's before you factor in players who are underperforming (Walcott, Coleman etc) at the moment.

Would anyone take Solamon Rondon?

Plays the one up top well, holds it up and gets a few goals. Obviously I think he`d get more for us with the clear cut chances we create and continuously pass up!
More of the same imo I think we can go another step or 2 higher with our next signing.

Man, people keep naming Rondon every window, no matter how crap he is. The guy doesnt really score goals in the prem, why would we want him?

....he puts in a shift and can be a handful, but he lacks quality. I suppose lots will depend on your ambition and playing model. I hope Silva wants something other than a battering ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.