January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...nuary-James-McCarthy-attracting-interest.html

Willing to listen to offers for Tosun, Niasse and Schneiderlin.

Palace, Fulham and Cardiff shown interest in Tosun and Niasse but not at prices quoted.

Roma tentative enquiry for Schneiderlin

Few clubs want McCarthy on loan

Banningime wants a loan

Really would be nice if we could move all of them on.

Clubs won’t sell very good players in January

Release clauses + contracts running out.

Watching Declan Rice for West Ham just now... he would be the perfect fit alongside Gomes. If only
I really don't rate him at all. He's only 19 so obviously he can grow but today was his first goal in 50 something games. It's not like that's a part of what he does. If West Ham swapped him for Lee Cattermole their team wouldn't change.

I really don't rate him at all. He's only 19 so obviously he can grow but today was his first goal in 50 something games. It's not like that's a part of what he does. If West Ham swapped him for Lee Cattermole their team wouldn't change.

If that’s not part of what he does then why does it matter their defensive mid doesn’t score?

Stop being a noob otherwise I'll unleash a power that you've never dreamed of....
hqdefault.jpg

He'll get better, but he's what you'd expect from a CB playing DM. Nothing particularly special, not yet.

I will say this - Calum Chambers is playing as a DM at Fulham and as bad as their CBs are, he's terrific. Shockingly athletic - if he doesn't make a tackle or an interception, they are in trouble. He's all over the pitch. Not the best with the ball - overambitious at times - but I've been impressed with him as a DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.