January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say it one more time, you can see improvement beyond results/position. It’s going to take more than half a season to fix all the flaws with the club. This time last year we employed Steve Walsh and Sam Allardyce, had wasted hundreds of millions and played the equivalent of throwing feces.
100% agree although I felt it was more the equivalent of eating faeces?

.....my Racing Post is ready for a study, but first here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for this Saturday morning;

- The Daily Star and other outlets report Everton are lining up a move for £15m rated Southampton right back, Cedric Soares. Marco Silva knows the Portuguese international well from his successful period as Sporting Lisbon Manager.

- Le Parisien insist PSGs interest in Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye, is genuine but say the Toffees are ‘greedy’ in their asking price. A source close to the French champions continue to want Gueye but accused Everton of ‘fee gluttony’.

- According to The Daily Mail, Everton are now prepared to listen to offers for their French defensive midfielder, Morgan Schneiderlin.

- The Mail also report Bournemouth interest in Everton’s James McCarthy, whilst the Birmingham Mail carry similar links to Aston Villa and West Brom. Speaking at his pre-match press conference, Marco Silva responded by saying “this is not something on my mind”.

- The Liverpool Echo insist Marco Silva will not complain if Everton fail to bring anybody in during this window but he would like ‘two or three new players’.
Top work pal even on a Saturday

Top work pal even on a Saturday

Greedy? Coming from PSG? LOL.
.....my Racing Post is ready for a study, but first here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for this Saturday morning;

- The Daily Star and other outlets report Everton are lining up a move for £15m rated Southampton right back, Cedric Soares. Marco Silva knows the Portuguese international well from his successful period as Sporting Lisbon Manager.

- Le Parisien insist PSGs interest in Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye, is genuine but say the Toffees are ‘greedy’ in their asking price. A source close to the French champions continue to want Gueye but accused Everton of ‘fee gluttony’.

- According to The Daily Mail, Everton are now prepared to listen to offers for their French defensive midfielder, Morgan Schneiderlin.

- The Mail also report Bournemouth interest in Everton’s James McCarthy, whilst the Birmingham Mail carry similar links to Aston Villa and West Brom. Speaking at his pre-match press conference, Marco Silva responded by saying “this is not something on my mind”.

- The Liverpool Echo insist Marco Silva will not complain if Everton fail to bring anybody in during this window but he would like ‘two or three new players’.

Greedy? Fee gluttony? Coming from PSG, that is quite laughable.

After all the early denials it's starting to look more like we will do something this window. 3 in 3 out for me.

Out: Snides, McCarthy, Gana.

In: Batshoey, Soares, Ndombele
Can't see us letting 3 players go who play a similar position. Wouldn't leave us with much back up.

Interesting he wants 2 or 3....could mean 2 or 3 on the way out.

Announce Wolverine

I'm spartacus

The current Everton side is like a human body that has suffered a stroke and lost all movement on the right hand side. We need urgent surgery to remove the blood clots and insert some stents to keep the right hand side supply flowing.

That is my professional medical opinion, my bill is in the post!

Status
Not open for further replies.