January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current Everton side is like a human body that has suffered a stroke and lost all movement on the right hand side. We need urgent surgery to remove the blood clots and insert some stents to keep the right hand side supply flowing.

That is my professional medical opinion, my bill is in the post!

Big fan of this analogy. Let’s hope Dr Brands can help us make a full recovery.

Watched NDombele today and while he will be way too expensive, he is incredible with the ball at his feet. So creative, so clever, and his passing skills are just insane. However, he was a complete dog who just got frustrated with his teammates and barely ran back on defensive as a defensive mid. Thought it was interesting.

Martin Terrier - who we were linked with at one point - showed some initiative as a sub, but he's far from the finished product. I also really wanted Bertrand Traore when he was at Ajax. He would look fantastic on our right side.

HOWEVER, they didn't play my favorite right back target, Kenny Tete. He seems to be a bit of an after through for that team. Would LOVE to see him here.
I want Terrier for his name alone
Him and Max Power would be ideal

Halfway through January and nobody wants to buy our crap signed by Martinez, Koeman / Walsh and Allardyce and nobody wants to sell us their best players
Welcome to the January market
He should at least have his ear to the ground...they're big enough to hear anything.

He should at least have his ear to the ground...they're big enough to hear anything.
I would be fairly confident Dave that if a first choice target becomes available we will sign him , even at 30/40m
If a decent financially sound offer comes in for one of the players no longer required he will sell him
I’m fairly confident his ear is to the ground
It’s how he gained his reputation

We need someone to toughen us up in the middle, because every time someone starts throwing tackles in we go missing, never known a team that gets out battled so often.
Our horrendous away form over last 4 years would say your spot on on this. Something close to 30 losses in 50 something matches. We are a bit of a soft touch. An average team like ours needs to be as tough as steel and a top work rate to compensate. We are soft and dont work hard enough. Thats why we are a mid table team.

Steady on Marcel,what a signing

Attachments

• 8797A057-B41A-4476-B54B-C5F908C9B968.jpeg
    8797A057-B41A-4476-B54B-C5F908C9B968.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 155

Status
Not open for further replies.