January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Mosh has just said we want young players on cheap wages we can assume this is rubbish, just like the 1 in 10 joker is.

@micknick is a massive fan.
Brands is surely going to look not only on young players, but for older players available cheaply as well. He did that regularly in his previous clubs. For example signing Brahimi for free while selling Walcott would mean we would likely end up being in a profit with at worse a similar player like we have right now. And we could use those extra money to buy a young top talent.

Brands is surely going to look not only on young players, but for older players available cheaply as well. He did that regularly in his previous clubs. For example signing Brahimi for free while selling Walcott would mean we would likely end up being in a profit with at worse a similar player like we have right now. And we could use those extra money to buy a young top talent.
We did have scouts there watching him apparently, 6 months left on his contract if you could get him for under 10m it'd be worth it.

Granted but hes very hit and miss, very, very talented when in the mood tho for sure.

The problem is hes a Left Winger, not quite sure how or where he would fit in, considering we have LOTS of Left Wingers.

We did have scouts there watching him apparently, 6 months left on his contract if you could get him for under 10m it'd be worth it.
I’ve never been Impressed when Ive watched him, we could have been watching the Brazilian defender Milteao( spelling) who we’ve been linked with. Or Herrera the Mexican midfielder also available on a free.

I’ve never been Impressed when Ive watched him, we could have been watching the Brazilian defender Milteao( spelling) who we’ve been linked with. Or Herrera the Mexican midfielder also available on a free.
Hector Herrera for cheap I could get on board with. Think he’s underrated and likely has 4ish years left in him at a high level.

None of them is probably the correct answer.

Out of them all I havent watched Joe Williams, so for that reason he would be the only maybe.
I think Davies still has a couple years to grow and I do think besic will do really well if he stayed but the others I’m not convinced at all they should stay or that we shouldn’t sell them for the profit

Not completely convinced with Militao yet. Seems to be primed to either be a Thiago Silva or tip the other way and become a David Luiz

Not completely convinced with Militao yet. Seems to be primed to either be a Thiago Silva or tip the other way and become a David Luiz
I think there's a good few levels below David Luiz like, he has flaws but he's still a good footballer that has had a very good career

Not been linked with William Carvalho. Doesn’t feel quite right.

Seen koumas , Dikov and Sean Davis a FF. Hope that makes your window feel a bit more normal, also hearing that the delegation is arriving back from Portugal this week and requelme would probably consider joining if we offered a contract this month

Status
Not open for further replies.