January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deip, you are in danger of wandering into Davekland, where frustration and disillusion devours your very soul and renders you incapable of seeing the sunlight so consumed are you by darkness and despair. You must imagine the best Everton side you can, and ignore the tosh and drivel we are largely forced to ensure. There will be a light in that dark, dank tunnel your are travelling down, just keep squinting and it will eventually appear :)
thank you Bluebonic.... I will call upon my extraordinarily fertile imagination (and prodigious long-term memory) to attempt exit from the "dark, dank tunnel" in which watching Everton has me incarcerated.
One thing's for sure; I will "keep squinting" because watching Everton try to string two passes together, has left me permanently cross-eyed lol

I know matey, my point was half in jest. There's certainly plenty of good players out there. Just don't think we should be selling - or mainly I don't understand why fans seemingly would be happy to sell - one of our better players halfway through the season.

Yes, agreed mate.
There’s also the argument of bedding any new players in for half a season and let’s face it, bar the cup we may as well start prepping for next season now.

Status
Not open for further replies.