January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully don’t expect a signing but I also think a loan deal for Batshuayi would be a win win situation with no risk.

Im sure we could get away with paying an even smaller portion of his wages since Chelsea weren’t planning to pay all of it in the first place

I fully don’t expect a signing but I also think a loan deal for Batshuayi would be a win win situation with no risk.

Im sure we could get away with paying an even smaller portion of his wages since Chelsea weren’t planning to pay all of it in the first place

Can't loan two players from one club

I think had we kept our pre derby form up it would have been worth splashing out in January to try and push on. Now the league season is dead, we may as well just wait till summer and get our no.1 targets, no point filling the squad out with stop gaps .

Coleman/Walcott replacements and All three Strikers and another midfielder with drive and creativity ,this is the minimum ,but this is wholly unrealistic. Can’t believe what I watched today

Had a mini conflab with the lads I sit around in the Park End during the second half ....

We all settled on Mitrovic as the guy who ‘could’ improve us currently & might be obtainable at a fee not completely out of this world.

He might not be that genuine world class forward we all desperately want but he’d be a significant upgrade on what we have.

Had a mini conflab with the lads I sit around in the Park End during the second half ....

We all settled on Mitrovic as the guy who ‘could’ improve us currently & might be obtainable at a fee not completely out of this world.

He might not be that genuine world class forward we all desperately want but he’d be a significant upgrade on what we have.

Bare in mind Fulham paid 30odd mill for him though, we'd be looking at 40/45m and it's just not for me (in my opinion of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.