January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We paid £27m for Cenk Tosun.

Callum Wilson is twice as Good, so £54m should be our bid.

Think that was including bonuses and the figure wss clarified as €23mil or £23mil at the time...

Think we should try and get £15mil for him as hes still an international forward.

The Turkish sides will have been struggling as their lira crashed so its not going to be easy to sell him.

Think that was including bonuses and the figure wss clarified as €23mil or £23mil at the time...

Think we should try and get £15mil for him as hes still an international forward.

The Turkish sides will have been struggling as their lira crashed so its not going to be easy to sell him.
Knowing us, he's probs got a super long contract on £100k a week.. just like Sandro and he's going out on loan only.

Really wanted Tosun ti succeed, but alas, it's time to give up the ghost. Plays like your arl fella in a 5 a side with his mates. If we got anything close to 15-20m we'd have played a blinder.

No idea who the forward we bring in should be. Based on the little I've seen of both, I'd have either Bellotti at Torino or Milik at Napoli.

Would be happy with Bowen but I suspect his price would be prohibitive for what is still effectively a punt.

6C8C4214-E0B2-4E71-B79E-BFE5E2172E31.jpeg

Their president confirmed it was 19 mil plus add ons....still way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.