January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andreas Pereira from United being reported today apparently? A player who I know is at United and yet I know absolutely nothing about, does he ever play?

I’m sure it’s all media guff anyway, Brands works in the dark

Andreas Pereira from United being reported today apparently? A player who I know is at United and yet I know absolutely nothing about, does he ever play?

Pretty much never plays for Man U, but I think he made his debut for Brazil recently.

Personally, I've not seen much of him but my United friends have talked about him quite highly: Brazil cap and his loan at Valencia was relatively successful.

However when I did see him player the other week, I didn't think he looked overly great so who knows - people have poor games.

Brands has not completely ruled out any additions this year, and loans also remain an option, but the director of football is not planning to make signings at this stage.
There'll be those who bemoan that we're not spending billions and trillions in the winter window, yet it's nice to see that Brands is demonstrating control.

There's no point in spending over the odds on players who we neither need or truly want; I'd much rather we wait until the Summer to get the right acquisitions.

Personally, I've not seen much of him but my United friends have talked about him quite highly: Brazil cap and his loan at Valencia was relatively successful.

However when I did see him player the other week, I didn't think he looked overly great so who knows - people have poor games.
Is he the one Moyes signed when he first got there or am I thinking of someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.