January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully I think Brands knows his onions and will leave Barbosa to keep scoring against joiners and targets someone of actual quality.

Werner
Rodrigo
Rashford
Andre Silva
Maxi Gomez

Be gone with ya jarg shouts only top strikers wanted at the Mighty Blues

Thankfully I think Brands knows his onions and will leave Barbosa to keep scoring against joiners and targets someone of actual quality.

Werner
Rodrigo
Rashford
Andre Silva
Maxi Gomez

Be gone with ya jarg shouts only top strikers wanted at the Mighty Blues
Big pass on Rashford at this point in time. We need someone clinical in front of the net, and Rashford is certainly not that.

There’s no chance we’re ever getting Rom back. I can actually see him going to Real because they really need a proper striker again and would boss that league.

Sevilla have a £30m option to buy Andre Silva which looks great value in today’s market. I don’t think there’s a better striker available for that right now - completely flopped in a poor Milan side but scored goals at Porto and now Sevilla.

Werner is a £50m+ player surely so that’s unlikely.

If we’re going to take a risk then Wesley and Barbosa are the two worth looking at.

Big pass on Rashford at this point in time. We need someone clinical in front of the net, and Rashford is certainly not that.
Rashford would be perfect for us, imagine him, Richarlison and Lookman building their careers here, teams would hate playing against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.