January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleverly on a free in the summer I wouldn't complain tidy footballer similar player to osman, don't see us spending money on him in this window when he's on a free in the summer

Van djik I really feel like we will miss out on something if we don't sign him he looks class above everyone else in the spl

All different names gettin banished about for a new keeper different names everyday I'd love begovic cnt see that happening not in this window anyway

So you're saying you started going off about the players in general rather than them as a signing? That wouldn't be because you didn't understand would it...
no again trying to tell me what I was saying in the first place. I have said he is a good player and we should sign him for free next summer. will he make a good signing, playing your game here, we won't know until he is here will we? he is a good footballer though the same way welbeck was a terrible footballer until he started scoring doe club and country. except he wasn't terrible after all.

your the one harping on about how good of a signing people were when i was clearly pointing out that they were good players like, one of which was a fantastic striker.

@Toffeelover he wouldn't replace besic as he isn't a defensive player. He would be the Leon osman / piennar player in the team. not always first choice but can fill in where needed and do a solid job ala osman was or James milner.

What makes Van Dijk worth 10m?

Haven't really watched him, but 10m for a player from a mediocre league, a league that is more mediocre than ever right now (in my opinion), doesn't excite me that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.