2023/24 James Tarkowski

Just fear any sales will be swallowed up by debt and the pay on tick deals we did for both Beto and Chermiti.
Well, the boil needs to be lanced. Nothing will improve under 777 - we might as well go through the horrors with them now simply to get nearer to an owner who won't run us over a cliff.

He will sign for Luton if we go down and they stay up.

He went on strike at Brentford to force a move to Burnley coz his Mum has an incurable illness and he wants to be near her (she lived in Manchester,) so I can't see he'll move back South.

He went on strike at Brentford to force a move to Burnley coz his Mum has an incurable illness and he wants to be near her (she lived in Manchester,) so I can't see he'll move back South.

Would do a good job for Leeds. I assume he's one that has a release clause in his deal in event of relegation which is the best for both parties given his deal still has three years to run?

Of course he hasn’t, who’s suggesting he has? He’s part of the manager’s little dressing room clique with Young, Keane and Doucoure.
Loads of people! There’s been loads and loads of posts saying he hates dyche and that’s the biggest sign that he’s lost the dressing room.

Fair enough, I haven’t seen that anywhere. I do believe plenty of players hate Dyche but he’s definitely not one of them, he’s one of his little grasses.
I think it stems from a few weeks back and there were some stories that Tarkowski's brother had been telling people that he was frustrated and wasn't happy here.