2023/24 James Tarkowski

I'll be honest, I think he's a bit of a donkey but the last few games I think he's been pretty good. I like centre backs with a bit of culture...like we used to have in the 80's. Players who can read the game and not have to resort to last ditch tackles because they are out of position or the forward has turned them too easily. This guy is all heart and that endears him to fans but in the Prem. you need real quality and he's turning into a real leader.

I'll be honest, I think he's a bit of a donkey but the last few games I think he's been pretty good. I like centre backs with a bit of culture...like we used to have in the 80's. Players who can read the game and not have to resort to last ditch tackles because they are out of position or the forward has turned them too easily. This guy is all heart and that endears him to fans but in the Prem. you need real quality and he's turning into a real leader.
Funny things opinions, I think he is quite a decent footballer, comfortable on the ball, decent long pass, but, he is also a bit of a savage. I really rate James Tarkowski.

He's got ability. He's very good on the ball, moreso than people realize.

Like the way he grabbed pickford and pushed him back to the goal
Had enough of pickford running out of his goal everytime city attack came to nothing
And ranting at his players , he seems to be doing it more & more does my head in

Like the way he grabbed pickford and pushed him back to the goal
Had enough of pickford running out of his goal everytime city attack came to nothing
And ranting at his players , he seems to be doing it more & more does my head in
Pickford is a bundle of energy.

Thats why he screams and shouts, I honestly dont think the players pay much attention, they know hes mad as a box of frogs.