2022/23 James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waste of space this lad, It’s all well and good putting in 8 and 9 out of 10 performances every week but if I back him for first goal at 33/1 and he plants that header in the first half right at the goalkeeper?? I’d play Keane over him next week. Cost of living crisis going on here James and you’re costing me £5 bets like they mean nothing.

The defensive lining he does is top class.
Especially when its compressed, crowded, ie the lateral, diagonal cover amongst all the moving parts
Daylight between him and Keane.

England's best actual defender by a country mile.

I agree, and together with Coady a great pair, good passers too. but hes not fashionable is he ? Although Southgate does take players from non top 6 clubs, I think the problem we've got is that he's an over cautious coach, and he'd rather stick to Maguire & Stones rather than anyone else actually in form. Stones is the only one with top international experience,a nd the only worry I'd have with Coady & Tarkowski is that Champions League experience would help you in a world cup and Southgate can't coach them to handle that .

Missed seeing us have this type of cb at the club, before the last few season with keane williams ect we have had good cb at the club. Is great seeing us have two leaders in the back who can defend

The decision on CB for England will show Southgates real mentality. For Tarkowski it would be nice to selected, however from a selfish view I’d rather he didn’t go

Status
Not open for further replies.