2022/23 James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic tackling, just the right amount of snide, sticks up for his team mates and can play a raking 40 yard long diagonal. Dream world.

Then he turns around to show the number 2 on his back. Could’ve been perfect..! ?

Got good feet, can pick a raking pass, alongside Pickford its putting sides off the press especially as Dominic is nice touches and won headers hit-able and so defences faced cant get to tight to him in case of flick ons so its a two man one on one covering which leaves great gaps in the wide areas for Gray and Gordon. Out battle plan will scupper a few, its locking down the middle against the best sides we'll have a tougher time.

I genuinely think I’d love him and Coady simply because they ensure I don’t have to subject myself to watching Michael Keane every week, the fact that they’re both actually class is just a bonus.

The only obviously downside of them is lack of pace but they’re usually smart enough to not be in a position where it can be exploited. The likes of Holgate, Godfrey and Branthwaite behind them though, all of whom have pace, is just the cherry on top too.

Status
Not open for further replies.