Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s his last big contract, or course he’ll be mulling it over. If Newcastle were to offer him one for £20k p/w more he’ll likely go there instead. That’s how employment largely works.
Pretty much this. If my family will gain in a financial deal by 20k p/w I guarantee that would sway me. I could pay off my daughters credit card off for a start. Buy the wife a nice dress ? (blue of course) and play footy every week.....getting an extra 20k. Even I wouldn't choose Everton...and I kind of like em.

Would he want to uproot the family to move to Birmingham or Newcastle?
Could quite feasibly commute from his current digs....
Something to factor in, as well as probably being first choice and handed a nice contract

It makes it seem like Tarkowski has gone away on holiday and won't think about anything until it is finished, I doubt that is the case.

I expect a number of offers have been tabled and his going through the various offers with his agent and also probably talking to the managers involved. He will take this decision slowly and carefully as this will probably be his last big contract and he needs it to be right.

I think he'll be an upgrade on Mina (injuries) and Keane (cowardice, zero pace/anticipation). Sell both and hope for £20mil into the warchest.

We can actually bring him in and going off his track record of 35+ league games a season have Branthwaite as rotation.

He'll want to weigh things up with his family and I think we'll know about his decision in a weeks time.

A major factor i think would be Lampard and also playing in front of Pickford to be in the eyes of England.
I hope we bring in Kim Min-jae too. South Korean market.

He just got the offer of a contract. Even virtual contracts in virtual FM land take a few virtual days to get a response. If he accepted too quickly ye'd be calling him desperate/too eager etc lol

Not massively sold on him, but I did look at what Dawson did for West Ham last season and thought that was the kind of smart little signing we could have done with, and this looks like a similar situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.