Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus f’in Christ man. You’ve been in here every day since the thread opened posting the same words in different orders.

We get it, you’re not a fan of Tarkowski.

Give it a rest.
It's more than just the player himself though.

We're not learning. Away to Charlton awaits.

A good squad filler type player but not sure it improves us much. Leadership will help a bit I guess but not necessarily an improvement on Keane.

I think the biggest positive with him is that Moyes was prepared to pay big money for him a few years ago at West ham. And knowing the depth of due diligence and the record of moyes with centre backs it has to be a good signing.

A good squad filler type player but not sure it improves us much. Leadership will help a bit I guess but not necessarily an improvement on Keane.

I think the biggest positive with him is that Moyes was prepared to pay big money for him a few years ago at West ham. And knowing the depth of due diligence and the record of moyes with centre backs it has to be a good signing.
Definitely better than Keane. Isnt frightened of the ball for a start.

It’s an improvement for sure. No brainer for me when we surely need a solid, proper defender. Also a good addition to reducing the ‘soft touch’ that we are.

Sorry to say this but reeks a bit of of Ashley Williams. I hope I'm wrong. What we need for starters is a CB pair who can play night after night. He has delivered in that sense.

Not against signing Tarkowski at all, but honestly think we are getting the wrong defender from Burnley, Nathan Collins has something about him, only 21 years of age and pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.