2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
As predicted when Carlo left...

If he didn't leave in the window, he'd be constantly "injured" until Jan and he'll go.

More thing change, the more they stay the same.
Reading between a lot of lines with the whole situation but it’s pretty obvious that Benitez won’t be starting him…and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if James ‘feigns’ a few injuries to not have to be on the bench…which in all likelihood is a narrative that would suit Benitez as well.

I know Benitez hates him - I just can't believe that he would say James felt something and so couldn't/didn't want to play, if James hasn't done just that.

It would be stupidity of the highest order from Benitez not to pick James on the bench, if he was available, due to all the injuries we had today.

James must have said something, or it's the maddest hill to die on for the FSW.
Yep and my mummy hates you too! The level of arguments is not even kindergarden.

Have you been asleep for the past 18 months or so.
Clubs all round europe are is serious trouble with revenue losses due to Covid.
Some will take years to recover , only the very top cash rich clubs have escaped this.
He is not going to any of them clubs and the rest cannot aford it.

You were calling people out for thinking he was on more than 90k a week. :oops:

If he was that worthwhile there would be clubs willing to pay his wages even at 200k a week.

Reading between a lot of lines with the whole situation but it’s pretty obvious that Benitez won’t be starting him…and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if James ‘feigns’ a few injuries to not have to be on the bench…which in all likelihood is a narrative that would suit Benitez as well.

They're both worse than each other.

Regardless of if it was Benitez as manager...I think anyone would have the same issue with James. He needs kids gloves and attention to make him feel happy.

Most managers now don't do that or make out they have favourites.

Personally...you should do everything you can to win football matches. That keeps everyone happy.

The player doesn't want to be here and the manager doesn't want him. There are no winners and this should have been sorted last month. If he wanted to play football and get back in the Colombia team then he should have left.

If he actually came to the manager with a little knock before yesterday then that's not good enough. I'm pretty sure Benitez absolutely does not rate the player but I'm not sure there's an agenda either. The player is not the most committed and can lack professionalism. It happened in the second half of last year.

If he is in any way fit then he should be making himself available for Tuesday and demanding to play given our injuries. If hes not itching to get on the field then I dont get it. His international career is over for a start if he doesn't play any matches this season.

The player doesn't want to be here and the manager doesn't want him. There are no winners and this should have been sorted last month. If he wanted to play football and get back in the Colombia team then he should have left.

If he actually came to the manager with a little knock before yesterday then that's not good enough. I'm pretty sure Benitez absolutely does not rate the player but I'm not sure there's an agenda either. The player is not the most committed and can lack professionalism. It happened in the second half of last year.

If he is in any way fit then he should be making himself available for Tuesday and demanding to play given our injuries. If hes not itching to get on the field then I dont get it. His international career is over for a start if he doesn't play any matches this season.
To precis what I've written in response to Eggs on the Benitez thread. Benitez said james had 'trained normally' then declared himself unfit to play. I'd rather have Davek on the bench than this waster. No desire to play for Everton since Carlo left but quite prepared to take his excessive wages.Shades of Samuel Eto and other has beens as far back as Ginola that have milked Everton because their days at the top are finished. Its something Everton need to put a stop to very quickly. Benitez knows this and the signing of Benitez although controversial should move the club forward and hopefully see the end of Brands.

To precis what I've written in response to Eggs on the Benitez thread. Benitez said james had 'trained normally' then declared himself unfit to play. I'd rather have Davek on the bench than this waster. No desire to play for Everton since Carlo left but quite prepared to take his excessive wages.Shades of Samuel Eto and other has beens as far back as Ginola that have milked Everton because their days at the top are finished. Its something Everton need to put a stop to very quickly. Benitez knows this and the signing of Benitez although controversial should move the club forward and hopefully see the end of Brands.
What would be your reaction if he goes to Twitter and posts "I was fully fit last night" will you still believe Raffafraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.