2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would personally keep Rodriguez until January where we can at least bring in a replacement but I wouldn't say we were desperate mate.

Benitez's job this season based on a £1.5m spend is to guarantee PL survival - if he does that it's mission complete until we can invest/spend next summer.

I think the manager will have us in the top 10 with or without James providing we get fortunate with injuries.
MEGA!

#EvAnon

Imagine being that pathetically sad that you would look at a man having an entitled few days off with his young family and seeing kids with smiles on their faces and you could find something negative! Has it occurred to any of you hard of thinking people that if people are happy off the pitch it will serve to help them play better on it?
Moronic doesn’t come close

I hope you know I was joking with that post lol

Imagine being that pathetically sad that you would look at a man having an entitled few days off with his young family and seeing kids with smiles on their faces and you could find something negative! Has it occurred to any of you hard of thinking people that if people are happy off the pitch it will serve to help them play better on it?
Moronic doesn’t come close
...you do know that @coollino was not being serious?
If not, perhaps you may want to self-impose a limit on your exposure to the internet.

Would personally keep Rodriguez until January where we can at least bring in a replacement but I wouldn't say we were desperate mate.

Benitez's job this season based on a £1.5m spend is to guarantee PL survival - if he does that it's mission complete until we can invest/spend next summer.

I think the manager will have us in the top 10 with or without James providing we get fortunate with injuries.
The club are desperate financially mate, if they’re willing to get a player of James’ quality off the books while not being able to bring in any form of replacement

The club are desperate financially mate, if they’re willing to get a player of James’ quality off the books while not being able to bring in any form of replacement

If they are even entertaining dealing with any Turkish sides, they are worse than desperate.

It's lunacy to be even thinking of punting James outside the English window, especially to a league where we will be paying his wages and likely get no fee?!

I imagine if James is on around £140-200k a week we were likely expecting Diaz/replacement to come in on around £70-90k a week and have the rest in savings off the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.