2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope he stays and I get to see him with my own eyes someday.
Not arsed if he only plays 20 games a season.
Seeing that pass you never would have imagined.
Seeing creativity, craft and technique all come together to create a moment of beauty.
Would be a shame (but so totally Everton) if all we got was a season and most of us never got to see him in the flesh.

The second best thing Carlo did was bring James here, which resulted in the best thing he did - bring the boss Colombian fans like @Sassy Colombian & @UptheTofees (and all the others I've forgot!) Into the Everton family.

Hope you stick around guys, even after Carlo and James leave the blues, and sorry we've been mostly poop for the last 30 years - you've been a credit to the forum and our fanbase.
Awwwww Nath, thanks for such a sweet post. I’m sticking around, I’m now part of the Everton family.

One must always look at the positive side of everything and while Everton has lost Don Carlo and maybe even James. It has gained two Colombian faithful fans throughout this whole transaction. And it could be 60 years that Everton could be mostly poo so that’s also a positive ;) lol

Really hope he stays and I get to see him with my own eyes someday.
Not arsed if he only plays 20 games a season.
Seeing that pass you never would have imagined.
Seeing creativity, craft and technique all come together to create a moment of beauty.
Would be a shame (but so totally Everton) if all we got was a season and most of us never got to see him in the flesh.

Think it will depend on who we bring in.

Someone like Paulo Fonseca and I think he’ll stay (I don’t want Fonseca, btw), but I mean, I guess whoever will take a punt will have him.

A return to Monaco? Villarreal? Sevilla? Etc a champions league team who have a bit of depth.

Be good to see who he goes to, and to check on how many appearances he puts in for them and his
wages. I'm sure that he'll really upset a lot of the younger supporters. Let us see what happens?
I think the little rat will prove me right.

Be good to see who he goes to, and to check on how many appearances he puts in for them and his
wages. I'm sure that he'll really upset a lot of the younger supporters. Let us see what happens?

Why’s he a rat?
How’s he upset younger supporters? Cause he wasn’t fit?

He played a higher percentage of games for us, than he has for a long time.

He played 26 games for us this season, 24 starts.
Puts him bang on for what he managed in every season since 13-14 bar 2 IIRC (first at Madrid, first at Bayern - and they had more games due to CL)

Because RATS leave a sinking ship.(a)
No, because they loved him.(b)
Double Dutch.(c).

He hasn’t left, yet.

Great, we all love him. It’s not about kids, it’s about longevity, and considering he doesn’t play that much as Bayern/Real... why did you think that’s change here? Such a weird take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.