2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
delivery_update.jpg

Expect deliveries now to be late, inaccurate and unreliable.

I have the utmost respect for James and I find it surreal that a player of his clout and caliber exists at this club. At the same time how many recent games have we won when he's started? We need to find smarter ways to incorporate him into the game.

He landed badly on the ankle he injured in his previous game. I think you’re reading too much into it

He has a glass ankle & his legs have gone surely you can see that...

He can't cope with the intestity it's too much for him, we need to be realistic...

Everyone has to work for the team or we end up like we did last night...

He has a glass ankle & his legs have gone surely you can see that...

He can't cope with the intestity it's too much for him, we need to be realistic...

Everyone has to work for the team or we end up like we did last night...

This was an issue. You look at that Fulham team yesterday and every single player worked hard, pressed, sprinted to win every ball and stop us playing. Attacked us as a team, looking to link up, making runs looking to get on the ball and get involved. Then you look at us fannying around with the ball at the back sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, get it to Digne, runs to the half way line (by which time Fulham have every man back) turns, passes it sideways, back to sideways, backwards, sideways backwards, lose possession Fulham run at us with the ball send every man forward, shot on goal, blocked out for a corner... it’s absolutely stale boring telecasted football from us, you knew everyone knew what was gonna happen the minute he sent us out with the same team and formation after half time. Learned nothing.

I think he's great but he needs to improve his workrate a lot. It's not enough to swan around your own little square of the pitch when your team is being battered and they're targeting the defender playing directly behind you. Although Coleman was truly awful last night, I felt sorry for him with absolutely zero help from James. Is Carlo prepared to demand more from him or is he just given free reign to do whatever he likes since he joined us?

I have the utmost respect for James and I find it surreal that a player of his clout and caliber exists at this club. At the same time how many recent games have we won when he's started? We need to find smarter ways to incorporate him into the game.
Yes . Volley him back to Madrid. Even Madrid cant play with 10 men. So Everton surely cant can they?

It'll be interesting to see how he comes back from that last night, as he clearly didn't fancy it.

Teams are going to continue targeting him if it continues to work.
Hope he wont come back soon!. The last game of the season would be enough. We have enough children on the pitch. Soon we can open a crêche.

Yes bring back Gazza. Clout and calibre my God!

Knew it wouldn’t take long for fans to turn on him

He’s been called out for his no shows recently. I never get this fans turning on players shouts. When he has great games he gets lauded, when he has bad games he should be called out. Like everyone. If this forum was just a place where nobody is allowed to be criticised it would be a pointless place to share views.

He’s been called out for his no shows recently. I never get this fans turning on players shouts. When he has great games he gets lauded, when he has bad games he should be called out. Like everyone. If this forum was just a place where nobody is allowed to be criticised it would be a pointless place to share views.
as James' follower... i have been to both Madrid and Bayern forums during his stint there..... it's just the same for all message board... most members mood are dictated by the result of every game or the players output.. nothing is different here in GOT, though i thought at first GOT maybe different.

Status
Not open for further replies.