2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's one of those "I think i'm hot if I never...EEEVVVVEERRR smile" women.

Even if they think their smile is a bit odd, it always looks better than the serious face in every single thing she is in.
hahaha, I don't know about that. She actually has dealt with a lot of body issues and some eating disorders throughout her short life. It is just in recent years that she has become confident about her looks. A lot of her pics are with a serious face but here a few of her smiling.

TBF, I'm one of those women that have a hard time smiling on pics too. I don't like fake smiling, it doesn't feels natural so at times I think the serious look fits me better.

Screenshot_20210101-103717~2.png

Screenshot_20210101-103710~2.png

Screenshot_20210101-103700~2.png

hahaha, I don't know about that. She actually has dealt with a lot of body issues and some eating disorders throughout her short life. It is just in recent years that she has become confident about her looks. A lot of her pics are with a serious face but here a few of her smiling.

TBF, I'm one of those women that have a hard time smiling on pics too. I don't like fake smiling, it doesn't feels natural so at times I think the serious look fits me better.

View attachment 112779

View attachment 112780

View attachment 112781
She looks INFINITELY better in those pictures. I mean, I get it, no matter how many people tell you something about yourself you are really only going to listen to one person: yourself.

Back on track: James. Please come back. Please score blammos.

The end.

View attachment 112779

View attachment 112780

View attachment 112781
I don't care if she smiles or not i think she is lovely myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.