2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A game less without Digne too.

Have heard a few lads questioning if Rodriguez's injury is worse than we're being told because we keep being told he'll be back for X game only for him to be then ruled out. In response to that some are saying that the problem has been us not being able to be fully assess him because games are coming thick and thin. Now we have got the extra days we may find out the truth mate

Have heard a few lads questioning if Rodriguez's injury is worse than we're being told because we keep being told he'll be back for X game only for him to be then ruled out. In response to that some are saying that the problem has been us not being able to be fully assess him because games are coming thick and thin. Now we have got the extra days we may find out the truth mate
My theory is he's on his annual Christmas holidays. :coffee:

According to several reports. Last night, December 28th, James participated in a live stream through the platform Twitch by playing Call of Duty Warzone with gamer Flexz. When asked about his return, he assured that he is very close to playing with Everton again."No, I'm fine now ... In a few days I'll be playing'

Let's hope by a few days he means Friday's match :)

Screenshot_20201229-051816~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.