2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

As far as KDB goes

We obviously have to not over excited and overrate our own players. KDB is still the best AM in the EPL until someone else clearly shows otherwise

But I will say this. An in form James was every bit as good or even better than KDB. Problem is we haven't gotten to consistently an in form James for years.

Hope this season is it!

As soon as he receives the ball before that dinked pass both Digne and Richarlison set off. They know he can find them easily. Our forwards probably can't believe their luck.

I'm in love. He was man marked out of in for 40 mins today. Just floating on the periphery. 5 minutes later, he'd scored an absolute beauty and used his South American snideyness to help get a man sent off.
And then in the second half, in a situation which previous Everton teams would have absolutely blown it, he put on a clinic of incisive passing and how to expose a team of 10 men.

We've not had someone with his quality or mentality for many years. And his game is not based on speed of movement so much as speed or thought. I hope we can enjoy him for at least the next 3 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.