Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait to see him play, don’t recall ever seeing him. I dont watch European football.
Just A bit worried that his agent said he’ll be a good signing If he stays injury free, and the fact it’s just an initial 2year deal. I’m guessing there’s a bit of caution there, injury wise.

Can’t wait to see him play, don’t recall ever seeing him. I dont watch European football.
Just A bit worried that his agent said he’ll be a good signing If he stays injury free, and the fact it’s just an initial 2year deal. I’m guessing there’s a bit of caution there, injury wise.

At least we held caution and didn't do something rash like tie him down to a 4 year deal...

I haven't seen a great deal of him in recent years, though do watch a fair bit of European league football, but not much Champions League.

Saw a lot of him with Monaco and he was outstanding then, in tandem with Falcao. It's good for him I think that he has Mina here.

Got to be our robinho moment this...
City wasted loads on average players for years,
Got a half decent manager in and signed robinho who was decent, never looked back...
We've got Carlo, and hamez....fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.