Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew this would ‘

So we payed the majority of his wages whilst he was managing the Netherlands, just because he couldn’t handle the job and didn’t want to resign?

Seems odd. I have no idea of the financial package we came too.

I've got no idea what Jordan was referring too, but my money is on it being he was out of his depth.

IQTactics_Events_James-Rodriguez_Bayern-Munich__2017-09-01-2019-04-30.png

Is James even better than Sigurdsson though?

I'm really impressed with the marketing & PR team so far on this one, with the videos and projections around the city, the buildings lit up in Bogota and the social media - good videos, good reveal, i'm glad they took their time over this and hopefully they'll continue to take advantage of our headlines. We have Ancelotti and Rodriguez. We have Rodriguez!!!

Ancelotti + Rodriguez + Allan, with Richarlison, Digne, Mina will attract internationals
Ancelotti + DCL, Keane, Pickford, Gordon, Davies, will attract young players who see they have a chance to progress, and to train with the best.

I’m sorry, I’ve had to log on here after that Instagram video of them in training, it’s weird seeing our own players being able to pass 5/10 yards.

To lob that GK from 5 yards too, absolute filth. That’s the material I’ve been wanting for years since Mosh came in. Allan looks solid and composed too.

it’s finally happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.